Thursday 9 June 2011

BedRoomS!

I went to my Uncle's house yesterday to visit my uncle who have recently undergo a minor operation for his leg. There my cousin have this awesome bedroom for him and his wifey. Its such a beautiful bedroom. They modified 2 rooms and made it into one. It looks preety good with all those classic decoration. Talking about bedrooms my idea of bedroom is with shades of pink, purple or classic. I like it to be simple but awesome. I remember those younger days where i HATED pink so much. But as time goes by my taste changed. May be its due to my hormonal imbalance i guess. I started to love pink. OMG! haha... Okay here are some examples of bedrooms that i like. I can choose to design my bedroom something like this when i got my own house ^^













1 comment:

  1. I know it’s a bit late, but I wish your uncle’s doing fine now, Sunshine. Anyway, those bedroom photos you posted are really lovely. They are every girl’s wished to have. They look spacious and very relaxing. But what really knocked me was the last photo there. The personality of the space was very strong, yet so feminine. I believe that would be perfect for you.

    William Gulliver

    ReplyDelete